PAN Card Registration
Ideal for all persons engaged in financial transactions and business.
₹ 199 (All Inclusive)
Need to speak to an expert? Get Free Consultation
Pan Card Registration
PAN is a Permanent Account Number (10-digit alphanumeric number), which is issued by the Income Tax Department in India. A PAN Card is used as a document of identity proof. The PAN is mandatory for a majority of financial transactions such as opening a bank account, receiving taxable salary or professional fees, sale or purchase of assets above specified limits etc. The primary purpose of the PAN is to bring a universal identification to all financial transactions and to prevent tax evasion by keeping track of monetary transactions.
What Is Included In Our Package?
Procedure For PAN Registration
Documents Required For Pan Card Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
– PAN is a Permanent Account Number (10-digit alphanumeric number), which is issued by the Income Tax Department in India. A PAN Card is used as a document of identity proof.
– PAN, or permanent account number, is a unique 10-digit alphanumeric identity allotted to each taxpayer by the Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board of Direct Taxes. It also serves as an identity proof.
– Any person can obtain PAN. There is no minimum age requirement for obtaining PAN.
- – Individual
- – Hindu Undivided Families
- – Proprietor
- – Partnership
- – Company
- – Society
- – Trust
- – NGO
- – Foreign citizen
- – Foreign companies
– PAN application should be made only on Form 49A. The application (Form 49A) can be downloaded from the website of Income tax / photo copied / obtained from any other source.
– Yes, application for fresh allotment of PAN can be made through Internet.
– No. Obtaining/possessing more than one PAN is against the law and may attract a penalty up to 10,000. Therefore, it is advisable not to obtain/possess more than one PAN.